Jungle Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Server: Jungle Madness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Money Making Tutorial~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rich da name
Dedicated Player (Lvl 75+)
Dedicated Player (Lvl 75+)
Rich da name

~Money Making Tutorial~  Empty
PostSubject: ~Money Making Tutorial~      ~Money Making Tutorial~  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Making money in Jungle Madness can be difficult, so follow the guide and you can have millions in no time!

Skilling is practically the best money making skill, it's probably the closest runescape term for cash. Skilling can take awhile to level up in Jungle Madness, but if you stay dedicated the cash flows!

The number one way of money making is "Crafting". Why is crafting a good money maker you ask?, well, first buy a chisel from the skill item sotre, along with a emerald, or a gem you can use with your crafting level, use once you buy a gem from the "skill item store" you use the chisel on the stone and u get a cut gem, go back to the store selection screen and choose general store, sell the cut gem's to the shop, and bam! Profit. I suggest not buying onyx it dose not work. To make crafting more efficient, put your money in the first inventory space, and your chisel in the very last, go to the skill item shop, left click once on the gem you want, and type ::amount 27 doing this will make you buy 27 at a time! Be sure to change it back to ::amount 1 when your finished, or else you could accidentally buy a large amount of Something else. You don't have to do 27, thats just to fill your entire inventory with gems when crafting.

Mining & Smithing is another way of great cash, You get cash from smithing the ores you mine, so listen carefully.
Go to the shop menu screen and choose the shop "Tools" Buy a steel pick axe or a mithiril pickaxe, and a hammer. Put all your items your wearing, and in your inventory in the bank, to make you lighter, and more room for ores.
Keep your hammer in your first inventory spot, and have your mithril or iron pickaxe wield. Walk Northwest from the northern city, or north from the northern city's front gates. Begin mining the or closest to the furnace, it is tin, and copper. Again i suggest using a mithril pickaxe until you can use addy, on better stones. Once you mine your ores, use them on the furnace at the mining camp. Smelt all of the ores, Walk back into the city, and go to the smithing room, The room with an anvil, ( Anvil- The stationary Blacksmith's Crafting table) <--- Was my own definition. If you have bronze bars i suggest making "Arrow tips" It gives you the most cash, At the moment you wont get much cash, but when you start mining and smithing better ores, the cash will be great. When you smith the bars on the anvil an select what you want to make, your getting gp, not that piece of equipment.

I will be adding to this money making guide frequently, but as of now i will stop until more server updates happen. At the moment this is the ["best up-to-date"] Money making guide.

- Thank you:

rich da name
Back to top Go down
http://gimpart.webs.com

~Money Making Tutorial~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jungle Madness  :: Your first category :: Tutorials-
Jump to: