Jungle Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Server: Jungle Madness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New skill (kinda)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinslayer
Dedicated Player (Lvl 75+)

New skill (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: New skill (kinda)   New skill (kinda) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Hunting is my favorite thing to do. I think everyone would benefit from hunting because of how much fun it is. My idea is to have the impling catching area like in the runescape minigame. When you successfully catch one, you should be distributed a certain amount of points. Those points can be turned into a person for rewards such as: armor, weapons, runes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Rich da name
Rich da name

New skill (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skill (kinda)   New skill (kinda) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:34 pm

I agree,i would love to see hunting as a skill, but since abyss isn't here to post atm, i will post in thought of him: Hunting is a great skill, it may be a skill in the future, but there is allot of stuff on the list for halolouie right now, and hunting, if it becomes a skill will have to wait awhile, until we get the rest of the skills working. afro
Back to top Go down
http://gimpart.webs.com
halolouie

halolouie

New skill (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skill (kinda)   New skill (kinda) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Yes. I am very sorry but I code as fast as I can. It takes days to finish things such as skills. For example I have spent over 30+ hours on construction and its about 35% done.
I have written over 3200 lines of code just for that 35%. No that is not an estimate I actually just checked line count.

check main page for my schedule
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Abyss

New skill (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skill (kinda)   New skill (kinda) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Although I'm not sure about the points system, I agree that hunting is cool. Hunting, actually, is one of the skills we've thought out more. I've gathered some data on Impling-hunting and Bird-Hunting, so that will probably come into development soon.
Back to top Go down
https://halolouie.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New skill (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skill (kinda)   New skill (kinda) Empty

Back to top Go down

New skill (kinda)
Page 1 of 1