Jungle Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Server: Jungle Madness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyss
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Abyss

Donations Empty
PostSubject: Donations   Donations EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:07 am

Yes, Donation will be accepted, with a reward for those who do donate. Donator Process still under construction though. I plan on using a more advanced system for Paypal donations though, instead of just gifting the server's account. And don't worry about who is going to accept the cash, the donations will all go to a account that is owned by Halo and me. And yes, I will ask Louie if I use any money (which I probably never will.) If you wish to donate a runescape account (would be much appreciated by the way) contact Offical-Fearscape@hotmail.com. You will be rewarded nicely, obviously.

Once again, for donating rs accounts, or general private contact you may Contact:

Offical-Fearscape@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down
https://halolouie.forumotion.com
Yenrac

Yenrac

Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations   Donations EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm

If we are doing donations halolouie will be handling the (paypal). This is to my knowledge as seen that he can barely pay his bills... affraid
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Abyss

Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations   Donations EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Yeah, Halo will control the purse strings for the cash. He discussed that slightly in an email. Only reason I want a simpler paypal, is so people dont get confused to which Paypal they should donate. If he prefers a already existing paypal is used though, that's fine, of cource.
Back to top Go down
https://halolouie.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations   Donations Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jungle Madness  :: Your first category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: