Jungle Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Server: Jungle Madness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Construction, working alpha :S (Players)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich da name
Dedicated Player (Lvl 75+)
Rich da name

Construction, working alpha :S (Players) Empty
PostSubject: Construction, working alpha :S (Players)   Construction, working alpha :S (Players) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:12 pm

We kinda need to hurry on a working alpha for con, players will join and stay if they know we have working con, it's kind of like a "fishing lure, try fishing with only a hook, its possible but you wont catch many fish..."

Sinslayer is going to be playing a different server until a new skill comes out to ecxite him, and give him something to do, wich would be con. We only have like 1 player, and thats me, the rest are staff...
Back to top Go down
http://gimpart.webs.com
Abyss
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Construction, working alpha :S (Players)   Construction, working alpha :S (Players) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Louie doesn't release Alpha (or at least he never has before.) He releases it when it is done or very close to being done. After Construction Herblore will probably be released, which will only take around 3 days to be released. Louie may nearly finish it this weekend. We're working as fast as we can.
Back to top Go down
https://halolouie.forumotion.com
halolouie

halolouie

PostSubject: Re: Construction, working alpha :S (Players)   Construction, working alpha :S (Players) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Yeah.. I am sorry that you can play the game out faster than I can code it. I understand that there are only 1 or 2 players. You. Lol.

If you want more players maybe you could start building an advertisement base. But I think our best shot at becoming popular is collecting

alot of features + good gameplay and spring it all at once. With full advertisement support. It's like you need it to happen overnight or it

probably won't happen for a few months. An example would be a successful bar or nightclub. What kind of self respecting person

would go to an empty or near empty bar (no matter how many different types of drinks or music they have). A new place like that would need

a huge amount of advertisement to release the opening overnight. If you can slam it with a load of people at once.

It has a chance of success 10 fold over the other option minimum. That is because players don't like to play when 1 or 2 players are on. They want 10 minimum

to become interested. 30-40+ is optimal if we want success. Therefore to become the server we expect. I must get con finished and

most importantly make the game more logical. That said I have rearranged my plan of action (Check my new schedule for details). Seeing that we are dead in the water

waiting for me to make the server better. Finishing Con coupled with a good gameplay base will allow us to create success out of cheese and crackers.
Back to top Go down
Rich da name
Rich da name

PostSubject: Pleas read this: (No disrespect to anyone---->(especially Halolouie)   Construction, working alpha :S (Players) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 am

If the basic skill's aren't finished, the players wont want to stay, but i agree with you on if we have more players new players will come, and stay. I don't "need it to happen over night" It just gets to me, that theres so many things to get done In So Little Time Im sorry for caring about the server and it thriving, but i have played allot of private servers, and also played runescape for along time, i have been staff for long periods of time, on allot of server's, and i see the same damn thing happening over and over again, its like the scenario is on loop... the server will not stay up long, and the owner along with staff will get tired and quit, if new updates, basic thing's, and players, don't join/become accomplished. I am sorry about getting angry, and bitching allot, but if you want to have more players, and for the ones you have to stay we have to get the easiest things done first. And iknow you of all people don't want to hear me say this but it needed to be said. The day i posted the statement: "we need alpha con working" was the day i was very depressed, mainly because the server was empty, i was honestly convinced that i was going to give up, but i decided to stay! I also thought my friend sinslayer quit, but he didn't. (out of this whole post this is what i'm trying to get at, if you don't want me to help, then just tell me straight up, so i can stop waisting my time, and stop gaining stress. because i love helping, and i love this server, it's Extremely fun, and, could be more great then it already is. )

No disrespect..

Rich da name
Back to top Go down
halolouie

halolouie

PostSubject: Re: Construction, working alpha :S (Players)   Construction, working alpha :S (Players) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Disrespect? Are you shitting me? I love hearing ur interest in it thriving. Just tell me how you think you can help. I am all ears
Back to top Go down
Rich da name
Rich da name

PostSubject: Re: Construction, working alpha :S (Players)   Construction, working alpha :S (Players) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 pm

The shops need to be done first, we cannot sustain anything without shops. Possibly doing the skills that need to be done first that most server's have, or the skills that would take the less coding to complete. Finish the custom quest's that are almost done, like put scrolls in stores for inscription, and ect... i would love to help, but there's allot to do first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construction, working alpha :S (Players)   Construction, working alpha :S (Players) Empty

Back to top Go down

Construction, working alpha :S (Players)
Page 1 of 1