Jungle Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Server: Jungle Madness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Design & Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich da name
Dedicated Player (Lvl 75+)
Rich da name

Game Design & Updates Empty
PostSubject: Game Design & Updates      Game Design & Updates EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi i'm rich da name on the forums, and in game. I am creating this post to list a few things that could be added to the game, and some mere suggestions.

1.) Taking some of the door's off the buildings, for convenience.

2.) Take farming "sacks" out, mainly farm and fill your inventory with your farmed produce.

3.) Adding a Beginner training area, and possibly another training area, for experienced and higher level players.

4.) Possibly make a fenced perimeter around the thieving in the city of evil to create a safe zone. (for skillers to train without being killed.)

5.) Make a store With fish or other type of cooked fish/food, for players who don't skill and want food for fighting.

6.) This was a personal problem in the beginning of when i started playing: When you first sign into Jungle madness, it says Tele ::home, but you stand there trying to type ::home and nothing happens, until you walk behind you and enter one of the scenery objects in the back of the room, after entry it tele's you to ::home, it took me 6 minutes to figure this out, because i'm a patient person, but this could be an issue with new players; possibly make us loose new players.

7.) The prices of Bones in the Skilling store are all the same, and are all to cheap. Making players level easier, with less work, less cash to spend on it. ( Each bone is 1 gp, and you can use the best bone at any level, might aswhell take all the bones out except for Regular Dragon Bones.)

8.) Easter eggs in rare shop are 10gp, i don't know if this is purposely done because its edible, but its 10gp, in a "rare" shop.

9.) I don't know this for sure, but i have been told onyx stone in the skilling shop, does not make anything, but if it can be turned into a fury, there should be one gem in the store at all times, with a spawn rate of like 1 minute or so.

10.) Heres one of the biggest things i had a problem with, that i told to abyss, it is navigation, i don't mean walking around the city, i mean not knowing were i am going, i couldn't find the farming spot, training spot, nor were to go to skill. I eventually found training but abyss had to show me everything. So if you are willing to add a sheet of navigation, maybe located under the mini map, by clicking the world icon would open this list. The list will tell all locations of Skilling sites, training areas, and other things. ( I am willing to write the locations)

11.) Possibly adding a Rune Pickaxe to the "Tools" store, for faster mining, but possibly put a mining level limit on it, For Example: You have to be at a mining level of 55 to use this.

(NEW*12. )Sharks only heal 3 hp.

These are just A few of my ongoing list of idea's , i would love to contribute more to the server, there is nothing i would want more than to be the game designer, and see Jungle Madness thrive!

-Thank you:
Rich da name
[center]
Back to top Go down
http://gimpart.webs.com
Abyss
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Game Design & Updates      Game Design & Updates EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Ok, here's my reply. Halo's may be different, but here's what I think anyway.

1) I look forward to seeing perhaps a better "door system" as well, but it's quite hard to code doors (from what I know anyway) and we have more pressing matters at the moment.

2) Farming will be redone altogether in the near future.

3) The purpose of our training area is to make it like rs, with creatures all over the world to kill. This suggestion is more of a moparscape suggestion, and I don't think it will be a fit for our current goals.

4) In the game, the holy v. Evil war is going on currently, and in war, battles can be faught anywhere. That being said though, I'm thinking of tweaking our current pvp anyway. Still, since items aren't lost on death, it's not a huge deal for the moment being.

5) I'll let Louie decide that one. He likes most of us to be self-sustaining and not rely on shops. It's his decision for that.

6) I was already thinking about making a more Visually attractive entrance area, so this will probably be done.

7) This is actually more of a glitch than a problem. Upon release, it wasn't this way, but the stock in the stores did not replenish itself fast enough for crafting skillers *Cough* me *Cough* As a quick-fix, Louie made all stock increase over time, so now there is a huge supply of these bones that there wasn't before (stock was always at 0) Even so, Prayer is hard enough, I worked my butt off (slightly) just getting to 60, so getting it up is hard enough.

Cool If you haven't noticed they have no supply. This makes them more of a discontinued item. That means the store price doesnt matter, since you cant get your hands on them anyway.

9) Currently amulet-making has not been created. It will be added eventually though, and then the prices will probably be tweaked.

10) We are currently working on a world map here on the forums. A world map may be added to the game eventually as well. So, yes, we have noticed this issue, and we are working on fixing it.

11) I am in support of this. Mining is insanely hard, even with the Rune Pickaxe. I think adding a Rune Pickaxe is certainly fair. I might add it as a drop rather than a store item though. Depends. Would have to talk about it with Louie.

Thanks for the suggestions jocolor

Back to top Go down
https://halolouie.forumotion.com
Rich da name
Rich da name

PostSubject: Re: Game Design & Updates      Game Design & Updates EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Thank you for explaining, i am constantly adding more, so please come back! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://gimpart.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Design & Updates      Game Design & Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Design & Updates
Page 1 of 1