Jungle Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Server: Jungle Madness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich da name
Dedicated Player (Lvl 75+)
Rich da name

Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)  Empty
PostSubject: Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)      Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)  EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:49 pm

This update and idea post will be focusing on mostly major update' possibilities, and design ideas.

New*1.) Make a separate island for players to open there own shop, my whole vision: ( There are empty buildings all the same size, lined up side by side, Each building cost's 50m to buy, Once bought theres a grand exchange person in your "store" once you trade them you see the store owners offers in the grand exchange. Making an actual player store!

This will be extremely hard to code i understand, tis only an idea!

New*2.) Many different types of trees added to the game, in different areas.

New*3.) Change stats on the whip, they arent much different from a rune scimi.

New*4.) More npc drops, including better armor, dragon, barrow's, and possibly add, (general graador)bandos

New*5.) Change the money you collect from smithing bar's to a good profit.

new*6.) Still adding...
Back to top Go down
http://gimpart.webs.com
Abyss
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)      Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)  EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm

1) Why? That's all that I ask. There is a grand exchange, so why would people pay 50mil just to open a shop on a random island? I think Halo's time could be better spent elsewhere, to be honest.

2) This is already the Case. There are Tree, Oak (I think), willows, yews, and Magic trees.

3) Even on real rs, the whip isn't known for its strength, rather, its speed. I'll have Louie look at it though if you insist.

4) It will be done. You don't even have to add that, I've already told you it will be done. The focus right now is skills, so it may not be priority #1, but it will be done.

5) That's kind of an odd suggestion. Firstly, in real rs smith makes no money (so you should be used to it by now Wink ) And, that's kind of like asking for money, isn't it? Idk thats the way I see it. Same as in Rs, not every skill is going to make money. More methods of $$ Making will be here soon, so we don't really have to alter something that's been coded already, do we?
Back to top Go down
https://halolouie.forumotion.com
Rich da name
Rich da name

PostSubject: Bump     Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:00 am

Nothing written sorry

Last edited by Rich da name on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rich da name
Rich da name

PostSubject: Re: Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)      Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:00 am

Rich da name wrote:
Re: 5) That's kind of an odd suggestion. Firstly, in real rs smith makes no money (so you should be used to it by now ) And, that's kind of like asking for money, isn't it? Idk thats the way I see it. Same as in Rs, not every skill is going to make money. More methods of $$ Making will be here soon, so we don't really have to alter something that's been coded already, do we?

[ True but in this server, and in most servers, when u smith it, the bars create cash, Now the way i see it, might not be the best way but.. There are two options in my eyes: Make the bars you smith worth more once u smith them, or actually make the bars so when u smith, you create armor. or some other type of equipment. But if u do that then almost everything in the game is player reliable, nothing would be given to you. Which is probably better. My point is that u cant just base everything about a private server, on runescape. This is the point of having a private server is to be free, and have fun. if everything was the same, and Extremely similar, there would be no thrill or point of playing, making the server have less players.
Back to top Go down
halolouie

halolouie

PostSubject: Re: Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)      Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Well actually as a saving grace smithing bronze gives you cash. Every other item u smith rewards you with the armor. I only did this because bronze is unavailable in game :/
I will figure out a more inventive way of doing it Smile
Back to top Go down
Rich da name
Rich da name

PostSubject: Re: Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)      Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Whell if u get like 85 smithing or w/e its pointless, if all you get is rune? you can just by it or get from drops
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)      Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:53 pm

When I compared the server to runescape, I didn't mean that everything has to be like runescape, however Runescape is a good basis to build off of. Anyways, my point was not every skill has to make money. And I don't intend on losing realisiticness just to ensure you are profited.
Back to top Go down
https://halolouie.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)      Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Game update and design ideas #3!!! Focus: ( Actual game)
Page 1 of 1