Jungle Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Server: Jungle Madness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich da name
Dedicated Player (Lvl 75+)
Rich da name

Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011] Empty
PostSubject: Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011]   Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Here is my second post game design idea post, full of ideas, information and certain topics, please enjoy, and critique my ideas!

1.) Possibly a Gfx Custom design Title for the Log in menu. ( Looks Cool, and Attracts players)

New* 2.) Make the spawn rate in shops faster, and add more supply.

New* 3.) Add rune arrows and equiptment to the shops, (arrows, axe's, pickaxes)

New* 4.) Defiantly make a low definition client, please allot of players are complaining.

New*5.) More armor in shops, like dharoks, veracs, and karils, or at least make as a drop.

New* 6.) Possibly fix the bug were when u click on your mini map to move, (The red Flag), What ever creature is around were u marked to run, will attack you, multiple creatures.

New**7.) Add the Special attack, to the magic short bow.)

more ideas coming soon

Last edited by Rich da name on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gimpart.webs.com
Abyss
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011]   Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Sounds like a good idea, as soon as we come up with a new name for the server (Jungle Madness isn't going to stay.) santa
Back to top Go down
https://halolouie.forumotion.com
Rich da name
Rich da name

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011]   Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 am

Oh cool, I like how the server has like a different feeling about it, other rsps's don't have, The server is like a game inside a game, it's two present's in one! It's a rsps, with a mystical good vs evil side, and with same-sex male birds having relations in trees, Jungle madness is beast! afro
Back to top Go down
http://gimpart.webs.com
Abyss
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Veteran (Lvl 100+)
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011]   Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 pm

New* 2.) This will be done Asap.

New* 3.) Rune Arrows will most likely be added to the shop soon. The Rune Hatchet and pickaxe may be added as a drop in the future. Dragon Hatchet is currently obtainable though. Louie has 2 that are in his shop (might want to negotiate on that way over priced current price.)

New* 4.) LD client is on the ever-expanding list of things to do. However, I've only seen 1 player complain, so its not super high on the list. Also, graphics can be slightly lowered on current client, so it's not a huge priority.

New*5.) More armor is coming soon, however I think 90% of it will be drops, not in the shops.

New* 6.) I'm still unsure if that's a glitch or if it's intended. You might have to ask Louie about that one.

Back to top Go down
https://halolouie.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011]   Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011] Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand new ideas Read theese!! there are 5 new topics [ 1/15/2011]
Page 1 of 1